Saturday, January 10, 2009

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a very, merry, Christmas! We certainly did, and are just now getting back in routine again. I know I haven't blogged in a very long time, and I really don't have a good excuse, except that we have been enjoying all the busy holidays. My sister took these pictures outside of Robert Lee at an old Millican family place.

The kids loved decorating the house up for Christmas. They each had their own little Christmas trees in their bedrooms, and we tried to decorate some Christmas in each room of the house.
Dean, Emma, and KatieLynn open presents at Darren's parents' house.
Every year, my dad always reads the Christmas story from Luke, a tradition which I love, though Dean isn't too appreciative of the timing in this picture. I believe he's ready to open a present!
KatieLynn & Dean love their new hay bales and fork to haul hay around the house.
Dean and Daddy are excited about his new pedal combine. Dean especially likes the auger!
cousins: Emma, Claire, & KatieLynn
My angels playing outside
Dean playing in the yard
The kids crack pecans with their feet, though unfortunately, none of the pecans taste good.

No comments: