Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hunters

I tried to get a few shots of the kids yesterday, but it can be difficult to get 2 kids to look, smile, stand still, etc. at the same time! I can't imagine how much harder it would be with more kids! Maybe that's a good reason for us to stick with just two. :) SILLY! I thought if I did this, they would relax and give me more natural smiles the next time, it was a good idea, but .... not sure it worked.





The kids (and us!) love to play the deer hunting game! We got this in West Texas at the Lacy Family Christmas a couple of years ago. I think I actually got a bottle of wine, but I traded Laura for the game. (Thanks Laura!) We are so outdated because we don't have a Wii, but that's ok. :)





It is serious business when it's your turn to shoot! The kids have come a long way. At first, Dean would just shoot the does because they were easy to hit, (but that ends your game) and now he can shoot bucks, coyotes, foxes, and more. KatieLynn could usually shoot a few bucks, but now she is pretty competitive with us! At any rate, it's great fun, and Darren likes that they are learning to enjoy hunting at an early age.

No comments: