Thursday, October 27, 2011

Having More Energy: My New Job

Almost 3 months ago, I began taking this supplement: Ageloc Vitality to help me feel younger. It is all natural, with ingredients: mushroom, pomegranate extract, and ginseng. I have energy to accomplish my to-do lists when I get up in the morning, and it lasts through bedtime. I don't have any 'crash' time, even if I miss a day.

Previously, I took the 'Energy' ONE-a-Day vitamin. It also gave me energy, but it was because one of its ingredients was caffeine. And if I forgot to take it, I had a very SLUGGISH day.

Vitality supplement gives you more physical energy, mental clarity, and raises your libido. I know several people who take it, and along with these benefits, they sleep better at night. I have nearly always slept good, but it seems like in the last 2 weeks, I have started having more dreams. After taking Vitality, you may see the difference as early as 3 or 4 days, or it may take 6 weeks.


This heatmap illustrates gene expression of three groups:
1st column: Young Gene Expression,
2nd column: Old Gene Expression,
3rd column: Old Gene Expression taking Vitality supplement
(notice how similar it is to the Young).



I wanted to use this product daily, and decided to become a distributor so that I could get the wholesale price. I would be happy to give any of friends or family that same wholesale price of $50 per month. It is satisfaction guaranteed, and you can get your money back if you aren't completely satisfied. You may leave me a comment or email me: nfriedel@hotmail.com if you are interested or have any questions.



Thanks! Nicole

No comments: